Bryony Moss is an Illustrator and Print Maker based in South East London, and also Hoomum to the beautiful Albert.
We have both been working hard behind the scenes over the last few months to bring you some very special and bespoke products, designed with our own unique styles in mind and allowing us loads of freedom to creatively explore.
Click here for full details on the collaboration between Blas & Co and Bryony Moss.
- Made using a waffle textured fabric with a unique, cosy feel
- Features a polo neck with our beautiful “Dream Hounds” Bryony Moss designed fabric as an inner lining
- Polo neck can be folded over to show off the lining pattern, or worn long to help warm your hounds neck and ears
- A cosy, snug fit to keep your sighthound feeling safe
- Stays in place even through the most extreme zoomies or roaching manoeuvres!
- Takes the edge off those cold nights and wintery walks
- Easy to wash and durable so it will keep on looking great
- This jumper is designed to have a slim-fit look, with long narrow cuffs
Please note: This garment will require you to manipulate your greyhound’s legs. Gently pass the jumper through the head hole, and then guide each of the legs through the sleeves, being careful not to catch their dew claws in the cuffs. The fabric is stretchy to make this process much easier.
- Body: Organic Waffle Cotton (95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane)
- Neck: Organic Jersey Cotton (95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane)
- Cuffing: Organic Waffle Cotton (95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane)
Please note the design placement and size may vary slightly as these products are handmade to order.