Bryony Moss is an Illustrator and Print Maker based in South East London, and also Hoomum to the beautiful Albert.
We have both been working hard behind the scenes over the last few months to bring you some very special and bespoke products, designed with our own unique styles in mind and allowing us loads of freedom to creatively explore.
Click here for full details on the collaboration between Blas & Co and Bryony Moss.
- Very easy to put on and take off thanks to a single elasticated hole for the front legs
- Perfect as a base layer under a waterproof jacket when it gets really cold!
- Wonderfully lightweight and stretchy fabric
- Stays in place even through the most extreme zoomies or roaching manoeuvres!
- Available in crew neck or polo neck design
- Easy to wash and durable so it will keep on looking great
- Takes the edge off those cold nights and wintery walks
- A cosy, snug fit to keep your sighthound feeling safe
- Body: Organic Jersey Cotton (95% Cotton, 5% Elastane)
- Chest: Organic Jersey Cotton (95% Cotton, 5% Elastane)
- Cuffing: Organic Jersey Rib Knit Cotton (95% Cotton, 5% Elastane)
Please note the design placement and size may vary slightly as these products are handmade to order.