Hector’s Greyhound Rescue are an amazing independent charity based in Oswestry, UK, who have helped countless greyhounds, galgos and other sighthounds find their furever homes for many years.
Click here for full details on the collaboration between Blas & Co and Hector’s.
There is a very special place in our hearts for the work Hayley and her team do at Hector’s because 3 of our own hounds (Mozzie, Pepa 🌈 and Dora) were rescued by them, and we will be eternally grateful for their help in bringing them into our lives.
- Very easy to put on and take off thanks to a single elasticated hole for the front legs
- Perfect as a base layer under a waterproof jacket when it gets really cold!
- Easy to wash and durable so it will keep on looking great
- Takes the edge off those cold nights and wintery walks
- Wonderfully lightweight and stretchy fabric
- Stays in place even through the most extreme zoomies or roaching manoeuvres!
- Available in crew neck or polo neck design
- A cosy, snug fit to keep your sighthound feeling safe
- Body: Organic Jersey Cotton (95% Cotton, 5% Elastane)
- Chest: Organic Jersey Cotton (95% Cotton, 5% Elastane)
- Cuffing: Organic Jersey Rib Knit Cotton (95% Cotton, 5% Elastane)
Please note the design placement and size may vary slightly as these products are handmade to order.